She and Shauna are heading down Tucson way to celebrate theirs and Michael's birthdays -- and also some obscure American holiday where they eat a weird-looking bird and a pie made out of a Halloween decoration. Crazy Amis!
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, Aimster. You'll just have to eat my portion of the turkey and 'taters and birthday cake. :) Alles Gute und alles Liebe zum Geburtstag!
3 comments:
So today has been a very good day, it being Thanksgiving and Amy's birthday. Only one other thing could have made it perfect. And thanks to the webcam we came close! Congratulations on the apparent success of your maiden journey into the world of pie crusts. They looked great! I can't wait to hear the final verdict after your dinner tomorrow evening. Happy Turkey Day little Pickle. We all love you!!
Aww! Gee, I hadn't read your blog in ages... hadn't tended to anything that wasn't on fire in general. But thanks! It was a lovely day and a lovely almost-week off, and great seeing you and 'meeting' your boy on the webcam :-)
Post a Comment