This busted me up! Isn't this from Treehouse of Horrors II? I always love it when someone has to explain the simplest things to Homer. The exasperation in their tone is so funny.
hahahaha! Your Dad has been trying to describe this clip to Chloe & Katie and why it's so funny for days, so I finally showed it to them..... The really funny part is the expectant look on their faces (aaannd????), waiting to see the funny part....and then it ended. I guess it's an example of how the unexpected is such an important element of humor -- we'll catch them off-guard the next time. We're thinking of you and hoping you're having a wonderful trip to Scotland!
Ha! This may be the first time I've actually SEEEEN this clip. I have seen it countless times skillfully reenacted by yer sister n' you. Nice to finally see the genesis of those quick 30 second impromptu "plays."
5 comments:
Hooray for youtube-copied Hulu videos!
Haaaaa!
This busted me up! Isn't this from Treehouse of Horrors II? I always love it when someone has to explain the simplest things to Homer. The exasperation in their tone is so funny.
Love you!!
Thanks for the special treat.
hahahaha! Your Dad has been trying to describe this clip to Chloe & Katie and why it's so funny for days, so I finally showed it to them..... The really funny part is the expectant look on their faces (aaannd????), waiting to see the funny part....and then it ended. I guess it's an example of how the unexpected is such an important element of humor -- we'll catch them off-guard the next time.
We're thinking of you and hoping you're having a wonderful trip to Scotland!
Take this object!
Hahahahaha! One of my favorite moments...
Ha! This may be the first time I've actually SEEEEN this clip. I have seen it countless times skillfully reenacted by yer sister n' you. Nice to finally see the genesis of those quick 30 second impromptu "plays."
---Matt
Post a Comment