Hey, in case you haven't looked at her blog recently, my Mom just celebrated her first Highland birthday yesterday! And it sounds like it was a total blast.
Congratulations on achieving your dream, Mom! (Insert wild pipe skirling)
Thanks, baby. It was absolutely brilliant! Take a look at Schiehallion's website. Sandra put up a blog entry about my birthday and lots of pics. Wish you could have been here!
3 comments:
Thanks, baby. It was absolutely brilliant! Take a look at Schiehallion's website. Sandra put up a blog entry about my birthday and lots of pics. Wish you could have been here!
Hey sis! I just got caught up with your blogs posted since...driving!
I was a doubting Thomas when you first moved there, thinking that you'd stay for a few months, then want to come home...
But I'm glad you stayed. Like I told Mom, at least two of us are living the dream and loving it. Makes me feel just that much better!
Keep on fahren through life and enjoying the scenery!
Tschüß!!
Happy Birthday, Connie!!
Glad to hear you're living your dreams. =o)
Insert Sinatra singing: "..and did it MYYYYY way!")
Enjoy!!
Post a Comment