Hi everybody! Welcome back to the Weinstraße. Sorry I've been away a while... there's just so much beautiful springing going on outside, I haven't had the heart to sit in front of the computer for the requisite time it would take to update everything since the last post! But it's time, so I thought I'd start with some warm-ups. :)
Check out blogspot's "1000th Blog of Note", kept by the delightful French Toast Girl. She's a mom and a painter, and radiates such a fun and sweet perspective on the world that her blog is irresistable. I especially like its outward, community orientation (as opposed to some of our blogs, which are more personally introspective).
Also, don't miss Stephen Colbert's graduation speech at Knox College.
And finally, some piano-playing cats! (Thanks to my brother's alert eye on internet cuteness.)
Enjoy the ensuing good mood! :D
1 comment:
Thanks for the links! ...you've "yes-anded" your way into quite a life!! :-)
Post a Comment