
Hey, Miss Eggers! Will you take a break from this growing, for a moment?? 'Cause you're already eleven! And I was just congratulating you on turning 10!
Happy happy birthday, to that gorgeous and elegant dancer who we call sister. We hope you enjoy your day today (did you have to go to school? Did you bring goodies?) and your party!
Big hugs from Germany from
Nikki, Shauna, Berti, and Steve
We love you!
1 comment:
Ha-ha!!!!!! I did go 2 school (it was the best school-day yet!) I brought "dirt dessert" & my totally awesome teacher Ms.Edwards let me sit by my 3 BFF's: Mati, Karli & Brynne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ recess we lassoed the supervisor, when I got home Katie & I played on "dance dance revolution" on r new mats & tomorrow I'm having a sleepover with all my friends! Its going 2 b the best! Hope u guys had a super birthday 2
c u l8r! :-)xoxo Chloe
Post a Comment