Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow!

Gotta get to my next meeting, but just wanted to announce that there is snow in the Pfalz! It makes everything feel like a holiday. Quite atypical for this area, too -- it must be trying to impress my Mom to get her to stay for a while.

C'mon, pretty fluffy flakes, do your stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We woke up to our first snow this morning, too -- hooray! Did your Mom come bursting in to your room, demanding that you get up and look at it RIGHT NOW? :-)
The cool thing was, no one forecast it, so it was a nice surprise -- you're right, it feels like a holiday!

Anonymous said...

We woke up to our first snow this morning, too -- hooray! Did your Mom come bursting in to your room, demanding that you get up and look at it RIGHT NOW? :-)
The cool thing was, no one forecast it, so it was a nice surprise -- you're right, it feels like a holiday!

Missy said...

I haven't seen snow since I left Wisconsin in 2005! The desert is slowly moving toward cooler temps. At least now we're in the 70s but I am starting to get antsy for days when I can actually wear a sweater. Maybe February? :)