Here are the ho-hum old ones. Quiet in the library, please.
But oh dear, look how cute now, I just have to take a mirror picture! In this terrific bathroom lighting! Yeah!
Now the Strict English Teacher role-playing can really commence. (Did I just publish that...???)
7 comments:
I like them! You look like Lisa Loeb with those news frames, though I'm pretty sure every woman with dark hair who's gotten dark-rimmed glasses has been told that. Anyhow, it's a compliment - believe me! :)
LOVE your new specs!!
If I had to wear glasses I hope that I would look as cute and sophisticated as you do! You look great. :)
Way cool! You are so beautiful!
...and classaaayyy!
Nice glasses! They look great! Miss ya already. :-)
yer Bro.
Well, thanks, everybody! We nerds should at least wear our nerdiness with pride. :D Enough with the subtle frames -- bring in the Gary Larson glasses!
You know, the other day, I was out looking at clothes with John and commented about several articles, "Well, this would look good on Nikki, but not me... but then, everything looks good on Nikki." You've now shown it works for glasses too - I always wondered who looked good in frames like that ;-)
Post a Comment