Saturday, November 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!!

After a week of all three of us being 27 at once, my bro has decided to break away and turn 28 today! This has been -- and will be! -- an eventful year for him. Not only is he finishing his degree in Business Management, he's also moving up to the lovely city of Seattle in a couple weeks. I'm so excited for him... if I weren't so happy here myself, I'd want to move to Seattle, too! So hey bro, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and here's to great new beginnings!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Thank you for changing my life by making me your mom. I am SO PROUD to introduce you to people as "my son".

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! You've doubled in age since I first met you -- how did that happen?!? ...and my, oh my, how far you've come! I knew you would become an amazing young man, but to watch it happen has been wonderful. Thank you for letting me hang out on the fringes and be impressed :-)
Hey! It just started snowing!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to all three of you. I hope you had great Birthdays. I just recently had my
last. It’s 48 permanently for me. I just returned from Washington and I thought of you all when in Leavenworth while feasting on German food.
I can't believe how fast you have all grown!!! And what fantastic adults you have
become. It seems like yesterday that you were toddlers. If it weren't for my Grandchildren this almost thirty thing that is going around would make me feel a wee
purposeless and old.
Boy what an extraordinary picture! You need to make that happen more frequently.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!!!!!
Nikki's right... This day heralds the beginning of a new year and a new life for you. Let the magic begin!

You have grown so much in so many ways... and I'm so proud of you!

Love & Hugs!!

=o)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you thank-you! My birthday was rather normal, but productive. I took the car in for an oil change, then went out and bought birthday presents. Then I picked Amy up from the airport!

So! We're all doing the actual birthday party (cake and candles and baloons) on the 23rd to coincide with Amy's birthday, and also because Shauna will be in town! One big birthday instead of three disjointed ones.

Thanks for the blog entry and comments everyone! And Nik, we'll see you in a few weeks!

Amy said...

At least I got to tell you happy birthday on your birthday, even if I only caught the last hour of it ;-) At any rate, best wishes, from right upstairs in what will soon be your room :-)

Also, awesome pic! Yes, more of that... and I want to be there too!