Okay, so I should be going in order, but I just spent all morning uploading the photos from Matt's adventure (he's working on some mysterious project that required them to be sorted and labeled before he left -- still won't tell me what it is, yet!), and so am antsy to post them. Narrative is a-comin'... but first, the pics! :D
3 comments:
WOW! You got pics up SO soon! Awesome. These will go a looong way in helping me with my little "project." (I've got it 'narrowed' down to 251 photos) I think I will be stealing several of your captions. mwa-ha-ha! Thanks!
ohmigosh! I'm really hoping Matt took up that training schedule he mentioned months ago on your blog -- or he won't remember this trip at all! :-) Good thing you guys took so many amazing pictures!! Now I'm hungry and your Dad wants another bier....
...and I can't remember why I was in Assmannshausen when I was in high school, but I think I have that same picture, only taken 20 years ago.
Cora just sent me a link to your blog and it is wonderful to hear about all your wonderful adventures. Hope the job search goes well!
Post a Comment