Friday, June 22, 2007

Willkommen, Sophia Charlotte!

CONNY AND NATE HAD THEIR BABY!

She's a gorgeous little two-and-a-half-kilo, dark-haired bundle of pinkness named Sophia Charlotte Saunders. Sophie chose June 13th to grace the world with her arrival; and with her brilliant parents, I fully expect Sophie to be changing her own diapers in a couple of weeks. Or at least learning that the hands waving in front of her face are indeed attached to her arms. Check out further details on Nate's blog!

Congratulations, Mama and Papa!

Raphael's Madonna of the Hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik, Give Conny my love and her and Nate my hearty congratulations! Nate's last two blog entries were wonderful. I cracked up at his sidebar that says his latest hero is Carol Brady: mother of six! See you in 3 and a 1/2 days!

Anonymous said...

I like your Madonna of the Hospital. Hehe.